Saturday 17 September 2011

Mad for Meerkats!

Its been a busy week or two here in Dixieland - holidays with the family with a bit of crafting thrown in for good measure! The holiday pictures are going to be fabulous especially the ones of monkeys stealing items off the car as we travelled through their enclosure at Longleat Safari Park!
Perhaps my most favourite of the animals there though were the meerkats - I just love the way they stand on their back legs as if to say "look at me"! To be truthful, I've been bonkers about meerkats since the comparethemarket.com adverts started, to the point where I got given the autobiography of Alexsander the meerkat for Christmas last year.
So it was no surprise that when I arrived home to find a letter from Tesco telling me my cat insurance was due for renewal that I went straight to claim my free meerkat! I just had to share with you what happened once I confirmed my purchase...enjoy!

3 comments:

Helen Pigott said...

I so want any insurance policy to come up for renewal as I want one of those Meercats too!

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through content from
other authors and practice a little something from their websites.


Also visit my page clear

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, good piece of writing and nice arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

my page clear